Customize settings, add mods, and play with friends to your heart’s content.
Manage and store your server at our super secured Datacenter.
- 100Mbps Bandwidth guarantee
- Unlimited Data Transfer
- IPv6 Address available
Linux OpenVZ VPS
Our Linux OpenVZ VPS uses container-based virtualization, making it lightweight and efficient. With shared kernel, but less isolation.
Linux KVM VPS
Featuring full virtualization. Top-notch security with independent kernels and flexibility for resource-intensive Linux applications.
With Dedicated Server, your website gets its own powerful server, ensuring lightning-fast speeds and the freedom to customize it to your exact needs.
Windows Dedicated Server
Get the ultimate performance and security experiences, as your website runs on its own dedicated server, tailored specifically for Windows environments.
A VPS is a virtualized server that acts as a dedicated server within a larger physical server. It provides more control, customization, and performance than shared hosting, making it an ideal option for websites with medium to high traffic.
VPS hosting is a solution that includes features of both Shared Hosting and Dedicated Server. With VPS hosting, you get Dedicated CPU resources like RAM and processor which will enhance the performance of your website. You also get complete root access allowing server customization and you can install software or applications.
The main difference between OpenVZ VPS and KVM VPS lies in the virtualization technology they use.
- OpenVZ VPS: OpenVZ is container-based virtualization. It shares the host’s kernel with all the virtual machines (VPS), which means it is lightweight and more resource-efficient. However, since it shares the kernel, it has less isolation between VPS, and if the host’s kernel encounters an issue, it can affect all the VPS on the server. See our Linux OpenVZ VPS plans here.
- KVM VPS: KVM (Kernel-based Virtual Machine) is full virtualization. It runs each VPS with its independent kernel, providing better isolation and security between virtual machines. KVM is more suitable for resource-intensive applications and provides greater flexibility in choosing the operating system, as it can run various OS types. See our KVM VPS here: Linux | Windows
In summary, OpenVZ is lightweight and efficient, but with less isolation, while KVM provides better isolation and flexibility at the cost of slightly higher resource consumption.
A Dedicated Server is a physical server entirely dedicated to one user or organization. It provides complete control and resources, making it an ideal solution for large-scale websites, applications, or businesses.
The main difference between VPS (Virtual Private Server) and a Dedicated Server lies in the level of resource isolation and server ownership.
- Virtualized server within a larger physical server
- Shares hardware with other VPS instances
- Cost-effective and scalable option for medium-sized websites
- Exclusive access to a full physical server
- Complete resource isolation and high performance
- Ideal for resource-intensive tasks and large-scale applications
Managing a Dedicated Server does require some technical knowledge, as you have full control over the server’s configuration and software.
Fortunately, here at GB Network Solutions offer managed dedicated server plans with support and server management assistance. feel free to reach us at [email protected] or submit ticket or chat with us.
Server colocation is a hosting service where you place your own servers in a data center facility provided by a hosting provider. The hosting company offers the physical space, power, cooling, and network connectivity while you maintain and manage your servers.
Almost any type of server can be colocated, including rack-mount servers, tower servers, and blade servers. Additionally, other network equipment like switches, routers, and firewalls can also be colocated.
Yes, you typically have 24/7 access to your colocated servers. You can physically access your equipment in the data center whenever needed.
**Important reminder; please inform our Support Team of the fill-in Visit Form to the Datacenter, as the facilities are very secure and required certain SOPs.
We store your data in CJ1 Data Center, Cyberjaya which is 24/7 data guarded.